Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Buy, Sell, Trade or Give away SOLD!!!! - 1999 elkhorn fleetwood truck camper

Old Oct 4, 2013, 3:59 pm   #1
tkcenterline
Name: Ted
Northern, Illinois usa
Homer Glen, IL

1999 elkhorn fleetwood truck camper

For Sale is my 1999 Fleetwood "Elkhorn" 8R Alum Truck Slide-in Camper. It fits a 6'0 short bed ( I have a 3/4 ton Ram it was used to travel in), It has 2'0" side wings. Camper is fully loaded with: a Queen Size Bed with Two Mattresses and Foam pad, Toilet, Shower, Table & Seats with Cushions that turn into another bed, Refrigerator with inside above Freezer, Gas Stove with Hard Cover over burners, Storage Areas throughout Camper, Outside Shower, Gas Generator, Smoke & Gas Alarm System, (4) Electric Jacks, Potable Water Tank, Sanitary Tank, a Special Advanced battery Charging System (that I bought Special), Has Battery (but needs a new one) Two Inline Propane Gas Tanks with Gauges, It has Windows in the Front and Sides with Blinds. Rubber Roof, Water Heater, Double Sink with faucet and Drain, Roof Skylight Hatch and a Roof Air Conditioner Unit (Coleman), Toilet Vent, Utility lights Inside and Out, Roof Rack, Storage Step Bumper, Sanitary Dump Lines and Valves and Alum Access Roof ladder. this camper is very nice and was used last year. However' it does need some work and is sold as is. Cash Only!!! I do have the stuff to make the repairs. We are selling because my truck is getting old and we will not be buying another truck. Plus I just bought a cabin.Therefore, we will not be using the camper any longer. You will have to pick it up with your truck or trailer. This is a GOOD DEAL and Loaded for Someone who is handy. Please do not respond if you are not interest in buying this camper. We are not looking for anything else!!! I have pictures My Email is tkcenterline@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails - Click for larger view
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fleetwood Elkhorn Camper 002.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	9135   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fleetwood Elkhorn Camper 001.jpg
Views:	1050
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	9136   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper Queen size bed & storage.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	9137   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper Fleetwood  KIt & Sink.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	9138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper Table Area.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	9139  

Take time to feel the ground below your feet and stay connected to the Earth. Remember, If you eat the wrong mushroom, you'll be part of the earth, in lieu of connected to the earth. Ted
Old Nov 14, 2013, 6:23 pm   #2
Derek
Name: Derek
Upper Peninsula, Michigan USA
Suttons Bay

Re: 1999 elkhorn fleetwood truck camper

What's the price on it? And I am looking to buy one for my shortbed truck!
Old Mar 29, 2014, 9:31 am   #3
tkcenterline
Name: Ted
Northern, Illinois usa
Homer Glen, IL

Re: 1999 elkhorn fleetwood truck camper

The Camper has Been *****SOLD***** Thanks

Take time to feel the ground below your feet and stay connected to the Earth. Remember, If you eat the wrong mushroom, you'll be part of the earth, in lieu of connected to the earth. Ted